Buy, sell and mod: If it is a major name in pinball and arcade gaming, you will find them at the Rocky Mtn. Pinball Showdown and Gameroom Expo
It's like the sportsman's expo and comicon for pinball, arcade, and gamerooms! Exhibitors of all types of games, mods, parts, and collectibles are under one roof at this once-a-year festival. If they are a major name in pinball and arcade gaming, you will find them at the Rocky Mtn. Pinball Showdown and Gameroom Expo.
• Arcade Classics
• Centerpiece Arcades
• Channel3 Games
• Comet Pinball
• Extra Life
• For Amusement Only
• Game Exchange of Colorado
• Games Ahoy!
• Hyperspace Arcade
• Jersey Jack Pinball
• KingPin Games
• Latenight Weeknight / Bloodshed Deathbath
• Mezel Mods
• Pinball Jones
• Pinball Pro
• Universal Sales
• VP Cabs
• Wreck it Ruiz
• Zen Pathz Productions
Want to see your name on this exclusive list of exhibitors? Email to sell games or have a booth.
Who will you see at the festival?
• Arcade Classics sells classic arcade and pinball machines at THE 1UPSTAIRS.
• ArcadeThings.com Sells arcade themed toys and collectibles.
• Arcadency was founded by and for arcade and rhythm gaming enthusiasts. Arcadency's debut product, LumenAR is an independent lights controller for customized Dance Dance Revolution arcade machines running Stepmania or OpenITG.
• Centerpiece Arcades builds custom arcade games for your game room or basement that will be the centerpiece of your home! Digital Pinball Machines are a must have for any game room and you also can build your dream arcade machine with a custom cabinet.
• Channel3 Games Channel 3 Games is a new Denver company based in Arvada that specializes in classic console and arcade gaming.
• Comet Pinball Our company goal is simply to find ways to bring to fellow Pinheads a superior collection of LED products to enhance their personal games and collections. This creative customizing results in outstanding visual enhancements for gameplay. We are here to provide our customers with the best products, pricing, and customer support.
• Extra Life This Guild exists to help heal sick and injured kids by recruiting gamers in the Denver, Colorado area to join the Extra Life movement.
• For Amusement Only Pinball parts, supplies, manuals, schematics, fliers, coin-op books.
• Game Exchange of Colorado provider of home entertainment games and equipment throughout Colorado and much of the United States. We have an incredible inventory of new and used pinball machines, billiard tables, video games, and other entertainment products, including poker tables, arcade games, air hockey tables, shuffleboard games and even game room furniture!
• Games Ahoy! Buy, sell and trade current and retro video games, comics and collectibles.
• Hyperspace Arcade is an authentic 1980s-themed arcade located in Denver, CO, with a huge lineup of classic favorites, like Asteroids, Tempest, and Frogger.
• Jersey Jack Pinball was founded because of a need for premium, no-compromise pinball machines -- games built with passion that are fun to play and become treasured for years to come.
• KingPin Games prides themselves on providing the best service they can, along with one of the largest selections of machines in the midwest. No matter what your needs, they can help you find it. From pinballs, to cranes, to driving games, they have it all.
• Latenight Weeknight / Bloodshed Deathbath With over 20 years experience in the industry - Ryan Policky, aka "The Night Mutilator" has been a part of some amazing projects. From making games for numerous Adam Sandler films, to doing motion graphics/video production for Nick Swardson and Ke$ha, his love of the entertainment industry is insane. As an owner of numerous pinball machines spread around Denver in venues such as Mutiny Information Cafe, The Black Box and Vision Comics and Oddities, he uses the funds collected to not only create silly and weird horror flicks for Bloodshed Deathbath Productions, but also to help put together his unique yearly haunted house pinball tournament titled "Horrorhouse Fest Pinball Tournament of Death", now in it's fifth season! Stop by and learn more at his crazy booth, or watch in horror as he roams around and films the festivities going on all weekend long at the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown and Gameroom Expo!
• Mezel Mods The premier location of high quality, unique, handcrafted modifications for your pinball machines.
• Pinball Jones is a family friendly arcade and pinball hall offering two great locations in Ft. Collins - Campus West and Downtown. All ages are welcome. Games operate on quarters and cost anywhere from .25 to $1.00 per play. They have a rewards card for return customers offering free games, free drinks and free swag!
• Pinball Pro A source for new games, concessions, accessories, Buckwerx Audio, and speaker kits.
• Universal Sales Universal Sales and Service has been selling, buying, leasing, repairing, and moving all types of coin-operated equipment in Colorado for more than 20 years.
• VP Cabs Located in Cincinnati, Ohio, VP Cabs is American-owned and -operated that prides itself on making the absolute highest-quality pinball machine on the market.
• Wreck it Ruiz Custom build, buy, sell, trade and repair arcade machines. Located in Cheyenne,WY. We can deliver or ship nationwide.
• Zen Pathz Productions With over twenty years experience building multimedia software including games, simulations, websites, and interactive worlds, our current projects are being built by developers, artists, producers, musicians, testers, and marketing individuals located primarily in the Colorado area.
Play and stay
Make hotel reservations at the Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows from $109-139/night. Book the special rate before the room block fills up. Click or call now: 303-925-0004.
General admission dates
Enter and exit freely with wristband.
• Fri., June 8, 11 am - 11pm
• Sat., June 9, 10 am - midnight
• Sun., June 10, 10 am - 5 pm
General admission pricing
All ages welcome.
• Adult: $33 per day; $85 3-day
• Kids (7-12): $15 per day; $35 3-day
• Kids 6 and under, FREE
Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows: 10345 Park Meadows Drive, Lone Tree, CO 80124 (I-25 and Lincoln Rd.) Free parking and next to public transit and lightrail.
See your company name everywhere
Call 303-938-9889, or click to email for access to sponsorship opportunities where we will include your name everywhere. Two words: target audience.